Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Two States Part - 33(i)

"Namita..", Tiya showed her cell phone to Namita.
"It's Samarth's call".

"I don't want to talk to him. Tell him, I don't trust him anymore. And tell me what they both were talking that night."
She continued, while crying,"Can't believe the person, who I loved so much will do all this to me. I hate him. I hate him now. Tell him this."



"No, Namita. Don't say so. And you should talk to him."
"I don't know much. I just saw them together, after you left us when Rahul had called you back in the auditorium for returning the dress you were wearing."

"But as far as I remember, Vipsa wasn't there that evening. Right? Then from where did she came in the scene? Or was it someone else?", Namita asked Tiya. By now Samarth's call had been a missed call.

"God, why aren't you answering Namita", at the other end Samarth was getting tensed. He knew mistakes had been made, but he wanted to rectify them as soon as possible.
He kept on trying her number, again and again. He difantely wasn't giving up on his love for her so easily.

"Yes, Vipsa didn't attend the party. But I am sure, the girl I saw with Samarth, was Vipsa only."
"Namita, only Samarth can tell you what happened between them."
"Here take the call", and the cell phone was handed over to Namita.

Namita stared at the mobile screen, for a second, with Samarth's name flashing on it. And she answered the call.

What it could be? What's the whole mystery between Vipsa and Samarth now? Keep reading :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews