Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's on your mind ?


Entering Username : *******@gmail.com    
Verifying password : *******
And I logged
into my Facebook account

1 poke,15 notifications,
10 new friend requests
and some 300+ recent updates.


Click click click
comment crap crap crap
And to exacerbate the tiredness
Popped up some serious crap.
 
My ex had made an update.
with his status going from
being "single" to " in a relationship".

I felt betrayed,
cheated again .
Thought of writing,
"You ruined me,
wish now you too get
some taste of this pain!

Eventually,all that I updated
read,"Bless you"
But I couldn't post it
as the screen had gone blue !

It froze there for a moment
something moved
and I saw the
what's on your mind space
getting a tooth !

"You, yes you.
Why don't you just share ,
what you have on your mind?
Rather than every-time,
erasing the thing
that you had just typed"

Startled to see
the inanimate thing speaking
I just sat there
letting it do
what I was actually thinking !

"You were a bastard
a pain in an ass.
you never loved me,
but i always loved you,
you jackass ! "

"Now you are hooked up
with some bitch.
Hope you soon realize
that my love for you
wasn't a hitch !"

The updates were made
and the loser was online.
He read and disappeared forever,
in less than no time !


I was happy
probably on cloud nine
because finally I had spoken
what was on my mind !






 
 [ This form of poetry is called, SHOCKETRY! which is as such  nothing but Shocking Poetry ! ]




2 comments:

Rathnashikamani said...

It's an entirely different kind of expression in poetry.

lostgirl_smita said...

Yea :)
It's called shocketry ( poetry with a shock :P )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews